December 25, 2009

My First posting

My first Blog! What should I write about? I am excited,unsure,apprehensive about blogging. So many thoughts are running around in mind. Should I write about them all? So many subjects to ponder over. So many vague ideas to put down on paper-computer in this case.I think I am not good with words yet so many of them are ready to come out. I am yet not convinced about blogging. But I enjoy reading good blogs. Will I be able to write as well as some I have read? I wonder and worry. Better to keep it private till I get hang of it. Why people should be interested in what I write? I think one gets voyeuristic pleasure when one read some one's blog. It is like knowing some secret which no one else knows. I am not sure when I will be confident enough to publish it to world.