June 05, 2010

Faces of India - 2

To continue my series on faces of India, here are few more images of people. All from diverse community,background. Each had a story to tell. Each face tells a story.

On the way we met this girl busy filling up bucket of water for her household use. She enjoyed being subject of attention. A happy smiling face in spite of the hardships she must be facing in the life.






I met this old man while I was searching for a temple.When we asked for a way he started narrating his philosophy of life. When he saw me clicking he was not particularly happy about it.

On reaching the temple, we met a caretaker of the temple. He loved to pose for me.







We met another "Hero" driving his tractor!! Enjoying driving his tractor and singing film songs he was having gala time.







No comments:

Post a Comment