Bhadra Fort was built by Sultan Ahmedshah around 1411 AD.
Above image shows inscription which narrates history of Bhadra fort. Many people believe that name "Bhadra" was given due to the fact that the premises has temple of Goddess Bhadrakali. While above inscription has different story to tell.
Huge wooden gate bears testimony to the past glory of the fort.
Solid Brick wall encloses the area.
Bhadra Fort Tower clock can be seen from miles away.
Inside the fort wall structure is crumbling and badly in need of repairs. Today one can see that restoration is in progress. Archaeological Survey of India's office is a;so situated in the complex apart from some government offices.
Beautiful arch detail inside the fort.
Wooden ceiling reminds one of old houses in old city "pols".
One can see glimpses of old glory in its crumbling walls.
Pigeons have made homes inside.
Inside the premises there is a door where people come and offer locks as it is believed that offering a lock fulfills your wishes!