December 26, 2016

Travel to White desert -Kutch - part -6

My soul  is different from yours. My hungers are different from yours. My assumptions are different from yours. My capabilities are different from yours. My experiences are different from yours. My expressions are different from yours.

- Bhagvad Gita Chapter 12 

from My gita by Devdutt Pattnaik


I have always felt that one region in India which has followed this verse from Gita to the T is Kutch. Region made up of so many different communities, groups , tribes have lived together in peace for years by accepting and enjoying their differences.

Smiling children of Kutch
Smiling school children, Kutch

Children are mirrors of diversity that is Kutch.  Smiling faces of children represnt spirit of Kutch.
Children of Kutch, White desert story

No comments:

Post a Comment